My name is Ashley Tillotson and I am a Designer with over 10 years’ experience in both print graphics and web design and development. I have a unique background, which spans from UX design with a concentration on ecommerce, to print, and stationery design, as well as the capacity to create and execute marketing initiatives. In addition to my ability to interact with computers, I also possess strong interpersonal and relationship management abilities. I have managed projects, timelines, budgets and people throughout my career and pride myself in a strong work ethic, honesty, and attention to detail.
2008 - present
Double Sharp Design
- Website Development
Digital Experience Designer
Web Developer & Digital Designer
4/2016 - 2/2020
- Maintain and update 6 internal WordPress websites.
- Create wireframes and prototypes for new projects using InVision
- Responsible for creating and maintaining MarketSource, an online repository for marketing materials for associates.
- Design and code HTML emails for in-house online marketing and vendor emails using SalesFusion.
- Responsible for designing and migrating existing company blog site to new Wordpress platform.
- Research and execute digital solution for converting paper forms to digital forms.
Web and Graphics Designer
5/2015 - 8/2015
Blue Mountain Resort
- Responsible for creating and updating company website content in Umbraco.
- Manage social media campaigns and day-to-day activities including Facebook and Instagram.
- Responsible for day-to-day execution of email marketing campaigns using Mailchimp and SurveyMonkey to support company and business objectives.
- Conduct training sessions on HTML and CSS best practices.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts for both print and digital media marketing material.
Web Graphic Developer
7/2014 - 3/2015
Gateway Ticketing Systems, Inc.
- Assist in gathering customer requirements and project specifications.
- Attend project kickoff meetings with customer.
- Recommend point-of-sale configuration changes to improve user experience and increase conversion rates.
- Assist IT with customer ecommerce store upgrades and issues.
- Customization of ASP.NET framework design as needed.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of company default theme and standards for desktop and mobile ecommerce solutions.
- Provide leadership on industry best practices for both desktop and mobile solutions resulting in increased ecommerce sales.
Marketing Project Manager
4/2013 - 7/2014
Gateway Ticketing Systems, Inc.
- Oversee demand generation activities; including internal and external marketing resources, advertising and communications programs to promote products and services and execute social media strategy.
- Research and report on current market segmentation and competition and develop new marketing plan to expand market segmentation.
- Responsible for analyzing market trends and updating current brand identity to remain current within market.
- Develop product collateral and marketing literature for Sales team
- Coordinate logistics for company’s 2014 User Group Meeting while developing a marketing strategy to increase show revenue.
- Responsible for launch and continuous updates of new company website in DNN and content to generate new leads while integrating with our CRM.
8/2012 - 3/2013
Madison Apartment Group
- Managed community presentation and staff; including office, model units, vacant units, community grounds, and amenities while maintaining a high level of customer service for 320-apartments generating $4.8 million annualized revenue.
- Successfully increased net rental income 1.98% over prior year in 2013, maintained rent delinquency under 1%, and reduced operating costs to budget by $63,000 in 2012.
- Created and maintained annual budget; analyzed variances and controlled expenses to meet goals.
- Worked with Service Director to maintain the community’s needs and comply with goals and standards achieving a 96.7% customer satisfaction index.
- Oversaw marketing and familiarized with competitors to maximize marketing and advertising potential generating a 53% closing rate.
- Created a sense of community with staff and residents to ensure customer satisfaction and resident retention averaging 72.3% with a 5.1% rate increase.
3/2011 - 8/2012
Lincoln Property Company
- Successfully pre-leased a new community of 216-apartments within 8 months of opening and assisted with day to day resident and employee relations
- Developed and participated in outreach marketing opportunities and events
- Responsible for daily upkeep of various social media networks and marketing tools such as, but not limited to, Facebook, twitter, foursquare
- Responsible for market analysis as it related to the targeting of third party advertising and property website
2/2008 – 12/2010
Brown Printing, Inc.
- Addressed all customer inquiries and concerns in timely manner and acted as liaison to additional company resources as needed.
- Managed documentation for all FSC jobs training clients and employees on company policies and procedures.
- Successfully managed all aspects of the supply chain including inventory management, job scheduling, workforce planning, and asset utilization.
Advertising Art Direction
A.S. Communication Design
Northampton Community College